Residential Pest Control
- We offer quality pest control services by highly-qualified, trained technicians.
- We tailor our services to fit your individual needs because no two homes or their owners are the same.
- Studies have shown that 95% of pest problems originate from the exterior so we provide quarterly pest control visits to the outside of your home.
- EcoSMART botanical solution programs are available to protect your family.
- Mosquito Control programs are available monthly during moist seasons to help keep your family safe.
- We cover the entire Smith Lake area to meet all of your lake home and dock pest control needs.
Pest Shield 365
- Pest Shield 365 is Target Pest Control’s signature service and is unlike any other pest service on the market.
- We target the main harborage areas for insects inside your home.
- Our technicians will remove all necessary light switch and wall plug covers to treat inside your walls.
- This comprehensive service includes treatment to accessible attic and crawlspace areas.
- In between the annual interior treatments, Pest Shield 365 includes quarterly exterior treatments.
- Pest Shield 365 is guaranteed for 365 days.
- Target Pest Control will cover the cost of any callbacks associated with a Pest Shield 365 agreement.
Protect You and Your Property Using Natural Insecticides
Our service program features EcoSMART®’s patented botanical products.
As a Pest Management Professional, we are constantly striving to improve our service by utilizing the latest technology available.
We proudly use products from EcoSMART Technologies which contain a patented blend of botanical oils that effectively targets a broad spectrum of pests…not people or pets.
What You Need to Know About EcoSMART’s Patented Botanical Products
EcoSMART’s plant oil active ingredients target and block a key neurotransmitter receptor site for octopamine, which is found only in invertebrates (i.e. insects).
Unique and Patented Mode-of-Action:
Mammals do not have receptors for octopamine, so EcoSMART’s plant oils have no adverse effect on them. Additionally, many of the plant oils used are classified as “Generally Recognized As Safe” (GRAS) and/or are approved for food and beverage consumption by the U.S. FDA.
Effective Against a Broad Spectrum of Insect Pests:
EcoSMART’s botanical products are as effective as conventional pesticides, providing both quick knockdown and control against a wide variety of indoor and outdoor pests.